Mark Martinec wrote:
> Adam,
>
> Btw, channels only provide the khop-sc-neighbors.sa.khopesh.com for
> SA 3.3.0, but not the khop-bl.sa.khopesh.com,
> khop-blessed.sa.khopesh.com, and khop-general.sa.khopesh.com .

First:  It's awesome to see interest in my channels!

Second:  you are correct.  I do not think it responsible to have
proposed changes to SA slated for 3.3.0 implemented in a channel aimed
at 3.3.0.  It means that when something is slightly tweaked or renamed
(e.g. JMF), something might be scored twice.  Many of my lists include
items discussed here and checked into SVN (some of them pre-dating
their discussions here or their presence in SVN, like PSBL).

khop-sc-neighbors won't be implemented in SA without my knowledge
since it is wholly my creation, so it has a 3.3.0 release.  I guess
khop-blessed is pretty safe too, so I just tagged that for 3.3.0 too.

Another example:  khop-lists contains KHOP_BUG5920_X_IP which should
be fixed in 3.3.0, and I'm not 100% confident in my ability to detect
and work around that (I check against __X_IP, a part of the fix).

Basically, I don't run a 3.3.0 pre-release code, I haven't seen it, I
haven't checked to see if my rules are too similar to existing new
rules, etc.  When I see changelogs, I'll move my channels up.

Does 3.3.0 have prospective changelogs yet?  (Will they even have the
level of detail I might need?)