Bowie Bailey wrote:
> After testing the khop rules for a few days, I noticed one oddity.
>
> TOP HAM RULES FIRED
> RANK    RULE NAME           COUNT %OFRULES %OFMAIL %OFSPAM %OFHAM
>    8    KHOP_RCVD_UNTRUST     410     3.27   11.40    0.20  19.39
>
> This is a 1-point rule which is hitting 19% of my ham and almost
> no spam.  Should this rule be removed, or at least scored lower?

It fires only on mail passing through third-party-whitelisted relays
like HostKarma-W and DNSWL.  That one point is merely limiting the 2+
negative points assigned by the relays, so the net is still negative.

However, I've been noticing those third-party-whitelisting relays
steadily improve over time.  My numbers don't lean quite as favorably
towards ham as yours, but they've moved quite a bit from the original
ratio.