John Hardin a écrit :
On Tue, 27 Oct 2009, Sam wrote:

John Hardin a écrit :
 On Tue, 27 Oct 2009, Sam wrote:

> And after learning with sa-learn, it is still saying bayes_50 > whereas sa-learn told it has learned it.

 Okay, basic Bayes troubleshooting questions:

 (1) Are you running sa-learn as the same user that SA itself is
 running as, so that you're training the Bayes database that SA is
 actually using to score messages?

 (2) Please run sa-learn --dump magic and send us the results.

1) For all users there is only one database in /var/bayes. I've done
   some tests with su Debian-exim and it is same result.

2) lenny:/home/samuel# sa-learn --dump magic
0.000          0          3          0  non-token data: bayes db version
0.000          0     112532          0  non-token data: nspam
0.000          0        844          0  non-token data: nham
0.000          0    1935545          0  non-token data: ntokens

Okay, good. About the only comment I can make based on this is, you might want to learn a bunch of ham. You want the database to kinda reflect your actual raw spam/ham ratio, but yours is a little strongly skewed towards spammy tokens...

Thanks to everybody for yours comments.
If I understand well, the few french spam I give to sa-learn are too little front of the tons of english spam feed to sa-learn.

It could be interesting (but not existing I think) to have one bayes for each langage if I understand that this the problem in my case.

Thanks a lot.
Sam.