On Tue, 27 Oct 2009, rpc1 wrote:

My spamassassin plug doesn't check mail where sender address and receiver
address are equal. Like this

To: oper...@tvtb.ru
Subject: A path leading to your well-being
From: <o...@domen.com>

How can I create a new rule which will check equity fields  TO and FROM ???

I would suggest that is not really what you want to do, as you'll rarely see that on spam that isn't addressed to your domain. What you probably want to do is reject mail that is claiming to be from your domain, but does not actually originate from your domain - in other words, mail where someone is forging your domain name on the sender address.

Is that a better description of what you want to do?

That has been covered several times, I am pretty sure within the last month. Please check the list archives for the past two months for a thread having a subject like "to = from". You'll find a discussion of setting up an SPF record for your domain and using whitelist_from_auth to enforce it, and another discussion (involving me) of using milter-regex to reject such forged sender addresses at SMTP time. Both methods work well, I would modestly say milter-regex works better because it bypasses SA and is thus a lighter solution overall.

<mutter>Maybe I should throw a rule like that into the sandbox and see how well it does...</mutter>

  ...the Fates notice those who buy chainsaws...
                                              -- www.darwinawards.com
 4 days until Halloween