I've been getting a lot of non-scoring spam coming from hotmail over the
last couple weeks. It's one user that's been complaining about it.

Here's a few samples:

From: Jeffry Mouswen [mailto:jmouswenf...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2009 12:27 AM
To: mo...@csus.edu; nightmareofdre...@gmail.com
Cc: <user's name removed>
Subject: Interested in it

What you up to,

I just felt compelled to communicate to you about the brilliant new way I
buy my pharmaceuticals.

I found this virtual distributor at http://LudovicLen.insanejournal.com and
I believed that you could use it too. They use the right amount of
judiciousness and trade in identical items as at your SavOn.

It'll be great when you guys finally purchase their reasonably-priced stuff!

See you soon,
Ronin

  _____

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up
now.
<http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/%0d%0ahttp:/clk.atdmt.com/G
BL/go/177141664/direct/01/%0d%0a>