From: Art Greenberg <a...@eclipse.net>
   Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 17:58:48 -0500 (EST)

   Lately I'm seeing a fairly consistent timeout for checks sent to pyzor and
   razor2 by SA. Up until a couple of days ago this was a very rare
   concurrence. Seems odd that both of these would have this trouble at the
   same time. Has anyone else noticed this? Perhaps I changed something here
   that is causing it ....

Pyzor is currently timing out:
  % /usr/bin/pyzor ping
   public.pyzor.org:24441       TimeoutError:

Razor is fine
You can increase the timeout if razor is running slow:
   ifplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::Razor2
   # How many seconds you wait for razor to complete before you go on without
the results
   razor_timeout 15
   endif

-jeff