Hi!

27.1836% 0.1985% 0.79 RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL
19.8213% 0.1785% 0.79 RCVD_IN_SEMBLACK *
90.9360% 0.3854% 0.77 RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT
13.0564% 0.4838% 0.67 RCVD_IN_HOSTKARMA_BL *

* It is clear that the two main blacklists are Spamhaus and BRBL.  The
Zen combinatoin of Spamhaus zones is extremely effective and generally
safe.  BRBL has a high hit rate as well, with a moderate safety rating.

Thats moderate? That you loose 1 legitimate mail over ~ 3000 mails if you start blocking with it ?

I think the FP rating should be much much lower and like BRBL they should check and cleanout FP's before it will be taken anything close to serious.

===============================
HOSTKARMA_BL much better as URIBL
SPAM%    HAM%    RANK RULE
68.3651% 0.2806% 0.79 URIBL_HOSTKARMA_BL *

How do you check return values? There is a lot inside. If you 'just' use the default response you get back any spam listed on a freemail platform and so on. Is there no legitimate mail from those platforms? I tend to say, yeah right. But for the fairly limited test set it could be the case.

You have to know whats inside to do proper suggestions. If it works for you, sure, will it work for others. If you care about your inbox i would not jump to these conslusions just now.

Just my 2 cents.

And yes, Spamcop is doing a bad job (As BL) nowdays, i would not even consider rejecting on MTA with that one. Use it to score, but dont use it to reject. That time is long gone. User reports do have disadvantages ;)

Bye,
Raymond.