* ewreg <ew-...@mailbox.com.pl>:

> Good morning,
>
> I am preparing env with more then 10 node of spamassassin machine. I am
> wonder what kind of software do you use to clone OS and Spamassassin
> application to the other machine. I am gonne use Debian, I find FAI but it
> won't migrate  SA database. So it isn't the best choise.

We use cfengine to install, configure software and also to check for
compliance.

As for databases I recommend using a SQL backend and have the SQL
servers in some sort of HA master-slave setup.

p...@rick

--
state of mind
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666