From: "J.D. Falk" <jdfalk-li...@cybernothing.org>
Sent: Monday, 2009/November/23 13:37

On Nov 23, 2009, at 6:14 AM, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

You should complain to ReturnPath. Iirc, HABEAS used to sue spammers
misusing their technology. Don't know if ReturnPath continues prac ticing
this.

Actually, you're confusing Habeas's first technology (which involved suing misuse of their copywritten header, and was abandoned years ago) with their "safe list" whitelist product, which Return Path now operates. Rather than suing them, we'll simply kick 'em off the list if they don't meet our standards.

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/Rules/HABEAS_ACCREDITED_COI has some basic info, including an address to complain at if you're receiving spam from a safelisted IP.

--
J.D. Falk <jdf...@returnpath.net>
Return Path Inc

As a sort of intolerant b**ch is my interpretation of what you just
said as "Habeas is useless" a reasonable statement? If not, why not?

{^_^} Habeas gets a zero score here now.