On 3-Dec-2009, at 23:06, R-Elists wrote:
> certainly we understand your point here, yet what about accountability for
> Return Path Inc (and other RPI companies) related rules in the default
> Spamassassin configs?

My position on HABEAS is well-know by anyone who cares (I score it +0.5 and
+2.0); that's not what I'm talking about: it's the constant whinging by richard
and falk at each other. Obviously they WANT to be communicating since otherwise
they could easily ignore/killfile each other. I'm just tired of them doing it
on this mailinglist.

--
'They come back to the mountains to die,' said the King.
'They live in Ankh-Morpork.' --The Fifth Elephant