My point is two fold:
#1, SPF and DKIM are not RFC required, and the lack of (or use of) these doesn't indicate freemail or not. #2, even if it WAS required by RFC's, not all legit mail servers will use it (they can't even get their RDNS right)

oh, and that means we should mark all email from this mailing lists as freemail, because:
#1, it doesn't use SPF records
#2, it doesn't use DKIM signing

(yes, maybe YOU signed your email with DKIM, but apache added stuff to the bottom of the email and broke the sig), AND, they don't use SPF)

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Phone: 561-999-5000, x 1259
> *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

   * Certified SNORT Integrator
   * Best Anti-Spam Product 2008, Network Products Guide
   * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008

This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r). For Information please see http://www.spammertrap.com