I'm wondering if the language detection in TextCat can be improved. Here's the situation.

It appears that TextCat was designed to be inclusive. You list the languages you want and it returns many possibilities so as not to trigger unwanted falsely.

What I'm doing is extracting the language list for Exim where I hope to offer a language reject list. The problem is that when you are rejecting languages you want a smaller list that when you are including languages to avoid false positives. I'd rather have a single (non-english) result.

I'm wondering if there's a way to add some more options to alter the behavior of the plugin so it is more optimized towards the idea of rejecting languages?