A few months back there was a wave of spam coming from abused Polish .pl
TLD. I know a few of you who don't do business with that area have written
rules to tag as spam. Many might even use .ru for russian spam if they don't
do business with them. Well today I had an FP.

It seems iContact uses random generated directories in thier tracking URLs
that contain a period. Yup... you guessed it... incontact/a.pl/xxxxxxxx
means it hits the rule. I've contacted them about the folly. They seemed
receptive.

Yeah yeah... I know... "But iContact is blocked on site on my network..."
blah blah...

I'm just passing the info along :)

Thanks,

Chris Santerre