Hi,

because of no external DNS resolution provided by my /provider/, i can not use network test in SA and am stuck with local test. :(

I thought about work around a lot of time, but most network checks rely on DNS. I can only use HTTP(S) via proxy servers and SMTP via relay servers. So no rsync, too.

The NixSpam project maintains downloadable lists for ixHash and NixSpam blacklist.
http://www.ix.de/nixspam/nixspam.blackmatches
http://www.heise.de/ix/nixspam/nixspam.cachematches

The easiest way may be to generate local DNS zones for this, isn't it?
Does anyone does this before and has a script?
How does the resulting zone file look like?

When I try to test with an entry from a today's list, i get no result:
(http://www.kloth.net/services/nslookup.php)
-----
DNS server handling your query: localhost
 DNS server's address:  127.0.0.1#53

 Non-authoritative answer:
*** Can't find 8c1897de6330c1cc6087ff36746299a9.ix.dnsbl.manitu.net: No answer

 ix.dnsbl.manitu.net
        origin = ix-dns01.dnsbl.manitu.net
        mail addr = please+remove.ixlab.de
        serial = 686076856