From: "John Hardin" <jhar...@impsec.org>
Sent: Friday, 2009/December/18 06:12

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009, Christian Brel wrote:

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 02:29:56 -0700
LuKreme <krem...@kreme.com> wrote:

I might agree with some small portion of our resident troll's posts,

You need to resort to abuse for what particular reason?

Repeatedly accusing the SA developers of fraudulent collusion is abusive. Don't be surprised if people are abusive in return.

He customizes one element of his installation to quite thoroughly
"pass a lot of spam" settings. Then he whines when something HE
calls spam gets through. He expects Return Path and emailreg.org
to read his mind. And he refuses to make the simple corrections at
his end that would solve it for him and leave the rest of the world
properly protected. (He is NOT properly protected with his score
configuration.)

Just off hand I think this describes his bona fides to utterly ignore.

I wonder if a variant build of Spam Assassin could tag messages
coming through the list with an X-ChristianBrel header. On the Wiki
it'd be explained as "Meaningless noise from a fugghead." (That's
a willfully self-destructive person.)

Of course, /dev/null works. At least I don't see HIS messages. And I
could simply /dev/null the topic. Morbid curiosity keeps me watching
the thread.

{^_^}