On Fri, 18 Dec 2009, Christian Brel wrote:
There comes a time when you need to deal with that and move on. We are
all grown up now and not - like you say - '5 & 6 year old children'.

Good. Then stop talking like them.

Please feel free to act like an adult and end the personal attacks, or,
act like a troll. It's your reputation ;-)

The man who got banned and had to fake a new user name is lecturing me on reputation? ROFLMAOUIPMP

Return Path:
"Today we are the world’s leading email deliverability services company
and our clients include Fortune 500 firms"

There. You now have the answer to your question. So stop asking it.
(Finally)

do you think this is a commercial enterprise or a charity?

Do I think you will ever ask any questions not already answered or obvious from the website?

- C