On Mon, 28 Dec 2009, Dan Mahoney, System Admin wrote:

Somewhere within the spamd guts there's a print/printf line that prints that last line, and is supplied a list of variables. I mean only to add a couple more. I'm quite surprised it's not a tunable.

I'm also surprised that, unline sendmail, spamd doesn't put a single token in EVERY logline, even if that's a unique messageid known only to SA (as is the case with sendmail logs).

May I suggest opening an enhancement bug for that so that the devs become/remain aware of your request/suggestion?

  The fetters imposed on liberty at home have ever been forged out
  of the weapons provided for defense against real, pretended, or
  imaginary dangers from abroad.               -- James Madison, 1799
 80 days since President Obama won the Nobel "Not George W. Bush" prize