On Sun, 3 Jan 2010, babydr wrote:

Hello All , My main ? is how was this (see below(*)) email being caught by the FH_DATE_PAST_20XX . I've run the sa_update repeatedly (of course that was useless as crontab had already ran) and with '-D' & I had a newer branch than requested in the email . So far this is the only one I've been able to find being caught by the FH_DATE_PAST_20XX check .

running
spamd -V

Silly, obvious question: did you (do you) restart spamd after running sa-update? spamd does not automatically reread the configuration files when they change, you need to restart it if you make any configuration changes (including those made by sa-update).

  Efficiency can magnify good, but it magnifies evil just as well.
  So, we should not be surprised to find that modern electronic
  communication magnifies stupidity as *efficiently* as it magnifies
  intelligence.                                   -- Robert A. Matern
 14 days until Benjamin Franklin's 304th Birthday