On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 10:11 AM, Geoff Soper
<geoff.m...@alphaworks.co.uk> wrote:

> OK, I'm slightly confused as to what the advice is here. Is there consensus
> on SAREs? Should I still use them (via the channel list described at
> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/SareChannels ) or is it better not to
> use them? I get the impression that there is consensus on the OpenProtect
> channel being a bad thing.

I have been using the list here, with good results. Of the two groups
of rules he lists, I regularly update the first group and only updated
the second group once (just to get them - they aren't updated any
more, so no point in pulling them regularly):
http://khopesh.com/wiki/Anti-spam
--
        -ste