From: "Marc Perkel" <m...@perkel.com>
Sent: Friday, 2010/January/22 13:58

Generally I'm paid to protect my customers from fraud scams. Does that include fraud scams that are advertised on TV? The Experian/Free Credit Report is such a scam and I was personally ripped off by them and I'm thinking about blocking their email. What they do isn't any different than a 419 nigerian scam.

I have them blocked here because they have sent me two totally
unsolicited emails that got through hostkarma whitelist. They were
on my dubious list because of stories I've heard about them. This
places them on my specific blacklist. This is a particularly large
problem given their large position in the credit reporting industry.
I rate than as Foxes running the hen house.

{^_^}