From: Ralph Bornefeld-Ettmann <ilike...@bornefeld-ettmann.de>
   Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 18:14:10 +0100

   Am 30.01.2010 16:48, schrieb Jeff Mincy:
   >    From: Kārlis Repsons <karlis.reps...@gmail.com>
   >    Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 14:07:16 +0000
   >
   >    On Saturday 30 January 2010 13:54:14 Jeff Mincy wrote:
   >    > Retrain the message correctly in Bayes.  Bayes will catch on to this
   >    > after a few times.  The subject alone should be a strong enough clue
   >    > for bayes (I get BAYES_80 on this partial sample), so it looks like
   >    > you are doing only autolearn and not correcting messages that were
   >    > learned incorrectly.
   >    > -jeff
   >
   > I couldn't figure out how to get an unadulterated version of the
   > message from the spamalyser.com link you posted in a previous message.
   > I tried this
   >  wget -O - -q http://spamalyser.com/v/5cbffujq/original.txt
   > pastebin has a simple way to download the original.
   > Anyway, I eventually got something.

   in the "Raw Message" tab you can get the plain message
   (http://spamalyser.com/v/5cbffujq/raw)

Sorry.   Looks more like html here.

  % wget -O - -q  http://spamalyser.com/v/5cbffujq/raw | head
"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd";>
  <head>

To get the raw email message, I'd have to write something like
  wget -O - -q http://spamalyser.com/v/5cbffujq/raw | w3m -dump -T text/html
followed by sed scripts to keep the lines with line numbers discard
the line numbers.

I guess http://spamalyser.com is looking at the User-Agent: Wget/1.10.2
header.

Maybe there could be a really-raw-without-line-numbers-and-no-html target.

-jeff