On Mon, 2010-02-01 at 17:49 +0100, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

> > > you did a spamassassin -r?
>
> On 01.02.10 06:07, Chris wrote:
> > In a way yes, I run a perl script that runs sa-learn and also reports
> > the spam to razor/pyzor/DCC all in one run.
>
> now, how does this differ from running spamassassin -r?

Not much except sa-learn for ham/spam and reporting to razor/pyzor/DCC
and SC are all in one script. Just makes it easier for me to run
"reporter.pl". The script also moves all spam after it's processed to
another folder where I can run another script which reports all spam to
their various abuse addresses.

--
KeyID 0xE372A7DA98E6705C