> I understand the problem with the stats program and FP/FN, but the last
> time I looked at the stats for sought (which was admittedly quite a while
> ago), a couple of the rules were showing in my top 20 spam rules.
> Now I have to go all the way down to 111 to find the first one.

I would like to confirm bowie's point. I see the exact same behavior in my
stats.

Sought rules used to be in my top15 now , while its much further down the list
for the past weeks stats.

I can't offer any explanation, we haven't changed out setup in many months.

But for us as well as bowie, the sought rules are hitting significantly less
mails than they used to.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jonas Akrouh Larsen

TechBiz ApS