On 18.2.2010 18:16, tonjg wrote:

> Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
>> you seem to be running mimedefang which takes care about the e-mail. I
>> have no idea how does mimedefang interact with spamassassin, but I think
>> you should ask your question in mimedefang mailing list, or at least
>> search the web for mimedefang and auto-learn.
>
> thanks but I'm only using mimedefang to reject email recognised by
> spamassassin, I'm not using md to scan for spam.

How does MimeDefang reject anything if it does not scan it? Your log
header sample looked like it was scanned by MimeDefang. Propably MD
calls SpamAssassin in it's scan process just like amavisd does.

Using a perl package just to "reject spam" would be an overkill. A
simple procmail recipe would do it without any extra process.

--
http://www.iki.fi/jarif/

Unless hours were cups of sack, and minutes capons, and clocks the tongues
of bawds, and dials the signs of leaping houses, and the blessed sun himself
a fair, hot wench in flame-colored taffeta, I see no reason why thou
shouldst
be so superfluous to demand the time of the day.  I wasted time and now doth
time waste me.
                -- William Shakespeare