Nevermind...it was also hitting

T_LOTS_OF_MONEY

and once I expired old bayes tokens it no longer hit BAYES_00. Now I just have to figure out whats up with my bayes db.

--Dennis

Quoting "Dennis B. Hopp" <dh...@coreps.com>:

I have been seeing a few spam mails slip past that talk about being
able to get bogus dollar amounts.  What I mean by that is it will give
a large value in the e-mail but where there should be a comma it puts a
period.

I put an example of one of these messages at:

http://pastebin.com/SXuGELUS

Are there any rules that can detect this?  The only rules this hit on
mine are:

1.900   DCC_CHECK
1.449   RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT
1.000   RCVD_IN_BRBL
-0.001  SPF_PASS
-0.010  T_RP_MATCHES_RCVD
-1.900  BAYES_00

Obviously I have something going on with my bayes, but that's a separate issue

Thanks,

--Dennis