I use spamassasin 3.2.4 with amavisd-new 2.5 and sendmail 8.13.1 on Redhat
Enterprise LINUX 4.8

Several of my network's users receive quarantine Emails from other providers
that contain lots of spam-tokens without being spam. As different rules
detect these mails as spam it is accidently learned as spam by autolearn.
Whitelisting ist no option as it only puts a ham bonus of 100 points to the
mail. Consequently spam tokens in these mails would be wrongly learned as
ham by autolearn.
A work around could be to detect these mail and let them be forgotten.

Is there a way within spamassassin (or amavis) to exclude mails from a
defined sender or subject from autolearn?