On Wed, 2010-03-17 at 11:35 -0400, Kaleb Hosie wrote:
> Hello,
> I'm running SA 3.2.5 on CentOS 5.4 and I've noticed that a newer major
> release has been released. The server is currently in production so I'm a bit
> leery to upgrade.
>
> Do you feel that it is worth the upgrade to 3.3? Is there anything I should
> know before I go ahead and upgrade?

I upgraded CentOS 5.4 to 3.3.0 and only ran into one issue which had
nothing to do with spamassassin.  The ugprade of spamassassin went fine
but I use it with maia-mailguard and the current stable version of
maia-mailguard does not work correctly with 3.3.0.  There is a patch in
the svn for maia that fixes the issue.

--Dennis