Michelle Konzack wrote:
I could even say "Block my domain <tamay-dogan.net>" but what is IF  one
of my employees want to use LinedIn, Facebook or Twitter?

This is exactly what I'm asking for.

If my users choose to sign up, fine, let them use it and then
/those/ addresses can receive invitations, or any crap at all.
Just don't send _unconfirmed_ addresses in my domain anything
other than confirmation requests.

It is EASY to characterize the three mail streams.

I should not have to be the one to parse custom headers
to throw out the invitations and other crap.

Really, this should be standard in EVERY industry:
   Don't send _unconfirmed_ addresses in my domain
   anything other than confirmation requests.

   Bob