On Mon, 26 Apr 2010, Alex wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm seeing an increase in zip attachment spam, and hoped someone could
> help me figure out why it isn't being properly tagged. Are others
> seeing this? Is BAYES_99 being triggered or is it lower?
>
> Here's an example:
>
> http://pastebin.com/h9JwTQ9T
>
> The score is very low. Does someone have an idea of other
> characteristics that I can flag on?

FWIW, here's what I'm getting for that message:

Content analysis details:   (15.5 points, 6.0 required, autolearn=no)

 pts rule name              description
---- ---------------------- ------------------------------------------
 1.7 RATWARE_GECKO_BUILD    Bulk email fingerprint (Gecko faked) found
 0.1 RATWR10_MESSID         Message-ID has ratware pattern (HEXHEX.HEXHEX@)
 1.1 SPF_FAIL               SPF: sender does not match SPF record (fail)[SPF
failed: Please see
http://www.openspf.org/why.html?sender=debenture%40us.randstad.com&ip=80.12.242.26&receiver=server37.icaen.uiowa.edu]
 4.0 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%
                            [score: 1.0000]
 5.0 L_CLAMAV               Clam AntiVirus detected a virus
 1.6 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
                [Blocked - see <http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?80.14.188.63>]
 2.0 MY_CLAMAV              MY_CLAMAV
 0.0 T__MY_CLAMAV_SANE      T__MY_CLAMAV_SANE

Major hits are BAYES_99 & Sane-Security sigs in ClamAV, minor hits from
spamcop & spf-fail plus some custom rules. Without the Sane hits it
still would have made it over my threshold.

#include <std_disclaimer.h>