We're seeing FPs Twitter's "So-and-so is now following you on Twitter" notices, pushed over by JM_SOUGHT_3's 4 points. It appears to be matching on __SEEK_O1OO80, which contains a large chunk of Twitter's email footer.

If I were to guess, it's probably due to the phishing campaign that's been targeting Twitter users over the last few weeks, faking a message from Twitter support. I've seen several of those phish land in our own spamtraps and abuse mailbox.

I can send a ham sample if that would help.

--
Kelson Vibber