Kris Deugau wrote:
Karsten Bräckelmann wrote:
Another approach, since I understand you want to query against a local
URI DNSBL, is simply to use wildcard DNS entries. Thus, regardless of a
2tld listing and the resulting DNS lookup, it would return the same
listing for the pure TLD and a second level TLD.

Hmm. I hadn't thought of this, I'll give it a try and see if something chokes. Thanks!

This seems to be a usable way to work around a domain in the stock util_rb_2tld lists. I added *.t35.com (made a convenient test case - actually listed locally with util_rb_2tld; going to remove it eventually) to our local URI blacklist, and while there have been missed spams with t35.com subdomains, none have shown up in the list to be added to the blacklist since I did so.

-kgd