I don’t know a lot about SA but I have searched for (and haven’t found) any
other requests or FAQs about this particular problem.  My hosting service
provides SA but I am on my own trying to configure it.  Lately it is getting
less and less effective.  I’m using Bayesian filtering and would like to
tweak my user prefs and bump up the scoring on certain tests that typically
appear in the headers of spam message that do not get trapped.   Many of
those tests do not appear in the lists of “Tests Performed” on the
spamassassin/apache web sited.   Example: ADVANCE_FEE_2, ADVANCE_FEE_4, etc.
I do not see that test in any of the lists in ver 2.6x – 3.3x so I cannot
find the default score for that test.  Is there another set of tests or
lists that I am not aware of?
nh4tom