On 28-Jun-2010, at 04:51, Mark Martinec wrote:
> The syntax hasn't changed - the DKIM plugin docs is up-to-date, see there.

perldoc Mail::DKIM was not in anyway helpful.

I assume I am looking in the wrong place?

 $ perldoc Mail::SpamAssasin::Plugin::DKIM
No documentation found for "Mail::SpamAssasin::Plugin::DKIM".
 $ perldoc Plugin::DKIM
No documentation found for "Plugin::DKIM".

> In this case all you need (since 3.3.0) is an ADSP override,
> no need for whitelisting:
>
> score DKIM_ADSP_CUSTOM_HIGH 100
>
> adsp_override battle.net custom_high
> adsp_override email.blizzard.com custom_high
>
> or more general:
>
> adsp_override blizzard.com custom_high
> adsp_override *.blizzard.com custom_high
>
> Adjust scores as needed, the defaults are very cautious
> (just in case someone is running SpamAssassin behind a
> mail path which clobbers messages, invalidating signatures):

OK, and than I just do that for every doamin?

Sorry for the confusion, but I seem to have wiped the memory banks on all of
this in the last 3 years or so.

What I want:

  1) Message from blizzard that has no dkim gets scored +10
  2) Message from blizzard that passes dkim gets scored -1 (or something)
  3) Message from random idiot that passes dkim gets scored -0.1
  4) message that FAIL DKIM (or SPF hard fail) get scored +5
  5) Message from random idiot that passes SPF gets scored -0.001

I think that's about what I had in 3.2.5, only blizzard was a list of 'known'
senders, like paypal, amazon, citibanc, apple.com, ebay, &c.

adsp_override battle.net  custom_high
adsp_override blizzard.com custom_high
adsp_override amazon.com custom_high
adsp_override *.ebay.com custom_high
adsp_override ebay.com custom_high

and so on?

And, since I'm here, how do I setup DKIM signing on my outbound mail?

--
Thunder rolled...  It is said that the gods play games with the fates of
men. But what games, and why, and the identities of the actual pawns,