Aaron Bennett wrote:
I'm sort of pulling at straws here, but I'm reading the manpage for
sa-learn and it says that sa-learn will try to expire bayes tokens
according to this:

        - the number of tokens in the DB is>  100,000
        - the number of tokens in the DB is>  bayes_expiry_max_db_size
        - there is at least a 12 hr difference between the oldest and
newest token atimes

I haven't changed bayes_expiry_max_db_size and I run sa-learn
--force-expire every night via cron and I have bayes_auto_expire set to 0.

That said, my bayes_token database is huge:

[snip]

particularly bayes_token which is almost 50GB and has WAY more then
150,000 rows.

Is this sane?

1) Are you supposed to have a global Bayes DB?

2) How many users do you have?

3) If the answer to 1) is "yes", did you set bayes_sql_override_username?

If the answer to 1) is no, you're probably not running Bayes expiry for every user, so their individual sub-databases are growing without bound. Better to re-enable auto-expiry (it's primarily a concern with global databases, particularly with DB_File).

-kgd