> Agreed. Seems to me that any discussion related to blocking
> spam is relevant.

no Perkel, everthing posted is not necessarily acceptable, helpful and/or
relevant.

especially when spamming the list for your tarbaby stuff, free or not.

it appears to me that you used to be a lot more involved with brainstorming,
and other ideas, programming, and asking for help programming your ideas.

many ideas are/were excellent and some have born fruit.

some have not.

if you would invest even more of your monies & time and persue some of what
has been suggested on and by the knowledgeable list participants, you will
eventually bring forth a lot more fruit.

 - rh