On 08/25/2010 10:06 AM, Ibrahim Harrani wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Recently, I am getting russian spam like at http://pastebin.com/Yf3AusJ4
>
> All of their characteristic is that there are two line in the body.
> First is a sentence, second is url ending with .ru/

This is an example of what I reported a couple of weeks ago, Subject:
"short pharma spam shoots straight through"

The content changes per message, along with the link. The From and
Subject lines intent scream "I am spam" - but are changed every time
making blocking on string matches time consuming and a losing battle

It's nasty :-(

--
Cheers

Jason Haar
Phone: +64 3 9635 377 Fax: +64 3 9635 417