Hi,

I'm still having some difficulty with trusted_networks, and believe it
may be a result of a DNS issue?

>> Yes, but it is among the relays in the Received: headers, so I thought
>> this is how it determines the last external server, or the first
>> trusted server, as the case may be?
>>
> Well, lack of reverse DNS ends the trust/internal path. Hard to trust a host
> without proper DNS records.

I thought I had a working DNS, though. localhost resolves, and so does
127.0.0.1. Here's an example with cnn.com. Is this correct?

       by smtp01.example.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 04CC413D4020
       for <10...@example.com>; Wed, 25 Aug 2010 18:35:09 -0400 (EDT)

Here it looks like localhost didn't resolve properly, but I don't
understand how this could be, because it is not only in the hosts file
and in DNS, but it's also in the hosts file for postfix.

Thanks,
Alex