Hello,

I'm using spamassassin for some weeks, and all is working fine. I just
have two questions:

1. While checking my logs, I find this string each time a mail is
filtered:
Sep  9 10:59:45 HOSTNAME spamd[3126]: spamd: handle_user unable to find
user: 'USERNAME'
Sep  9 10:59:45 HOSTNAME spamd[3126]: spamd: processing message
<msg...@other.domain.ltd> for USERNAME:1004

where USERNAME comes from usern...@domain.ltd

I don't know what it means, what it can break, and how to avoid this
message. SA is flagging messages without problem, but... well, I considere
it as an error, and I'd like to know what to do to prevent this error.

I fgrep-ed into spamassassin configuration, there seems to be no mention
of a user configuration.

2. While checking mail headers, I see  autolearn=unavailable in
X-Spam-Status header. Is autolearn a good thing ? I have a script running
once a day on my spam directory to learn "new" spams (spam not detected I
move into this directory manually).
If autolearn is great, how can I activate it ?

Thank you for you answers.

Best regards,

C. Jeanneret