We currently have this combination as part of our control panel with Exim,
SpamAssassin, and ClamAV.  I would like to be able to offer this as an
e-mail scrubbing service that would allow the customer to register only his
domain.  Then he would make his lowest-cost MX our server.  We would bring
in his e-mails, filter out the spam and viruses, and send them to his
in-house mail server at the higher cost MX.  Perhaps there is already a
product like that, that I don't know about.

Thanks!