You're asking for help, being rude about it will not get you very far.

Little google search foo:

http://www.section6.net/wiki/index.php/Setting_up_Postfix_Spamassassin_Amavi
sd_Clamav

Without avis:
http://www.xtarutaru.com/2009/04/16/spamassassin-clamav-postfix-without-amav
is-debian/

There are plenty of other articles on the search "postfix clamav sa"

Postfix acts as the MTA, once it accepts the mail, it then can send it
through SA for filtering, SA then plugs it into ClamAV for scanning, then
back to SA.  Then you take the script to filter the messages off to another
mail box.  If you are hosting multiple domains, you just update the script
with a if then statement.  Postfix of course can handle as many domains as
you want.  I know there are some ISP guys on this list who would know how to
handle a customer interface if you wanted one.

My setup looks something like this (I do not use amavis):

Mail comes into to postfix MTA, then goes to SQLGrey for greylisting( which
catches a ton of spammers ), if the server has been graylisted, then the
message is allowed to be accepted.  Once accepted, its sent through SA, SA
checks with ClamAV, then the message is put through a script that checks the
message headers(see first link for script) then rewrites the TO field if the
message is a virus.  You could also have it rewrite for spam too. Personally
I tag it then I have the exchange servers setup to move the tagged messages
to the junk email folder for the user.  In your case, you could just tag it.

One note, since I have exchange backend servers, I use postfix to strip the
headers in emails.  Exchange has a metabase limit on each datastore that
will eventually cause the datastore to have probems if too many random tags
are received.  This is a major issue with spammers since they put all sorts
of crap in emails.

I then manage the server using Webmin.

-Brent