Those are not optional modules.

You can either install them from CPAN or from yum (depending on the
repo you use)

As a rule if it says REQUIRED, it probably is :-)

Apologies if this is teaching you to suck eggs:

In CPAN type: install  Digest::SHA

Or in yum, do yum list available and look in the Perl modules for the
correct ones then do: yum install Perl-Digest-SHA

Hope that helps

Nigel