OMG. Thanks a ton for this perfect example why HTML mail sucks bleep.

Not only did your $MUA [1] allow you to write your response indented as
if it where written by me. It also managed to gray-out the first line of
your response. Not the second one, mind you. And injected an HTML br tag
arbitrarily.

Even worse! For some unknown reason, that $MUA seriously managed to
*invert* the '> ' quote indentation. The OP is prefixed once, the reply
to that twice. Never mind the crappy LGHFTR [2] blockquote class name
and per-element styling.

OK, end of sarcasm and bitching. Next time, please do not use HTML on
mailing lists. :)

[1] Hey, at least gmail can handle Umlauts and uses an even half-way
    sane date format.
[2] Looks Good Here, Bleep The Rest

Terribly fscked up indentation fixed for the remainder.

> > The correct file to edit (and track down the current *custom* value of
> > 60) depends on your distro. It's either some distro specific "default
> > conf" file, or directly inside your init script.
>
> Really appreciate your response Karsten and just to let you know that
> I've managed to find it and it was locate in /etc/default/spamassassin

Great! And nice session of permanent mid-air collisions in this thread.

Just for reference -- if you ever ask again, where settings or default
settings might be stored, the OS and distro should be included. ;)

--
char *t="\10pse\0r\0dtu...@ghno\x4e\xc8\x79\xf4\xab\x51\x8a\x10\xf4\xf4\xc4";