On 08/11/10 15:24, João Gouveia wrote:

----- "Ned Slider"<n...@unixmail.co.uk>  wrote:

__SEEK_FMJXND  /\. If you do not wish to receive this type of email
from
Facebook in the future, please click here to unsubscribe\. Facebook,
Inc\. P\.O\. Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303 /

I'd guess this is caused by the spam wave that has been going on for some time
now, which basically contains the same content as the Facebook mails but with
spammy URIs instead.
Because of the South rules nature, I'd say that this kind of FPs are likely to
happen on such scenarios.

Fair enough - fortunately I've not seen any of those here so assumed a genuine facebook mail had maybe slipped through into the corpus by mistake.

Either way, it was fixed by the time I'd spotted it.