On Fri, 24 Dec 2010, dar...@chaosreigns.com wrote:

And it still disturbs me that mass checks use anything but the test results at the time the email is originally scored (like from the "tests" value of the X-Spam-Status header). Since I'm sure the time variance improves the accuracy of things like razor and dnswl, and all the blacklists.

If there was some way to capture the score of RBL tests separately from non-RBL tests and use them in place of the current RBL results I might agree you have a point; but if the mass checks ignore the scores that the current ruleset generates against historical mails, then _what is the point to mass checks in the first place_?

  "Bother," said Pooh as he struggled with /etc/sendmail.cf, "it never
  does quite what I want. I wish Christopher Robin was here."
                                           -- Peter da Silva in a.s.r
 Tomorrow: Christmas