On 14/01/11 21:04, Warren Togami Jr. wrote:

Anyone else have effective local rules? Please let me know and I'll put
them into the nightly masscheck for testing.

Warren

header          NSL_RCVD_HELO_USER      Received =~ /helo[= ]user\)/i
describe                NSL_RCVD_HELO_USER      Received from HELO User

Might want to combine into a meta rule with existing NSL_RCVD_FROM_USER rule:

header         NSL_RCVD_FROM_USER       Received =~ /from User [\[\(]/
describe       NSL_RCVD_FROM_USER       Received from User

The above are particularly effective (here) against 419 / bank phish type emails sent from compromised webmail accounts. Hit rate is not great, but the FP count is near zero.

Regards,

Ned