On Wed, 23 Feb 2011 13:22:22 +0100, Per Jessen wrote:
Henry | Security Division wrote:

 Hi Martin,

 i know what you mean. Your sender domain is gregorie.org. There are
 two MX records in your DNS Zone. So that´s fine. I just want
 Spamassassin to flag mails from senders who have no MX Records. I
 have tested this anti-spam mechanism in a big environment on a
 commercial mailgateway and much spam is filtered just by this rule.
 It caused some false positives in the beginning of course but I
 personally think that everybody who sends mails should also have MX
 records to receive mails!

The "default" MX is the A-record for the domain.

/Per Jessen, Zürich

Hi Per,

you are right. I´d just like to check for missing mx records.

Here is a draft RFC about that topic "A NULL MX Resource Record means "I never accept email""

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-delany-nullmx-00

I just want to check if the sending MX accepts mails by checking the existence of MX records. If not -> Points in Spamassassin.

Cheers

--
This message was scanned by the LM Networkx Mailsystem and is believed to be
clean of viruses. However, we are not liable for any virus contamination.

LM Networkx Mailsystem