On 24 Feb 2011, at 20:01, Michelle Konzack wrote:

> Hello Mahmoud Khonji,
>
> Am 2011-02-23 23:03:46, hacktest Du folgendes herunter:
>> A sending mail server should accept ab...@example.com, and number of
>
> This is wrong because, only public ISP offering MAILSERVICES  must  have
> an <abuse> addresses.  The only one required, is the <postmaster>  which
> is clearly writte in the RFCs.

That's at best debatable. The mail services certainly don't have to be
completely public; an organisation should accept abuse reports relating to e.g.
mail sent by employees. In fact, you can argue that if *anyone* other than the
person who would read abuse@ is using the service, it applies.

>> However, since many legit senders ignore this, it turns out that FP
>> rate is too high for now.
>
> Oh I should not, that my <newsletter> server had tonns of faulty DSNs...
> do to spammmers using forged From:

Yes. Isn't it annoying. How, then, is that an argument in support of generating
them on other peoples mail servers in response to your newsletter?