For the first time I finally feel like I'm getting closer to getting this
thing to work - THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL THE HELP! I did a test with a real
email this time that included a blocked uri and the it actually scored it!

 pts rule name              description
---- ----------------------
-0.0 NO_RELAYS              Informational: message was not relayed via SMTP
 0.9 MISSING_HEADERS        Missing To: header
  20 LOCAL_URI_EXAMPLE_13   URI: LOCAL_URI_EXAMPLE_13
 0.5 NULL_IN_BODY           FULL: Message has NUL (ASCII 0) byte in message
 0.6 MISSING_MID            Missing Message-Id: header
 0.0 MISSING_SUBJECT        Missing Subject: header
-0.0 NO_RECEIVED            Informational: message has no Received headers
 2.7 MISSING_DATE           Missing Date: header
 0.0 NO_HEADERS_MESSAGE     Message appears to be missing most RFC-822
headers

I'm not there just yet though...is there a spamassassin log file?  Although
it looks to be working from the test, I just sent the same message that was
scanned from an outside email and it went through.