On Tue, 8 Mar 2011, Michael Scheidell wrote:

On 3/8/11 10:45 AM, Margrit Lottmann wrote:
 Already sometimes we've had problems with
     false positives

 Mails get spam scores > 5 ...internal mails with normal content...
you need to correctly set internal and trusted networks.

if that is correct, you need to fix your MTA.

use wirewhark to watch what is actually being sent to SA.. they fix your MTA

You may also want to figure out how to tell your MTA to not pass purely-internal emails to SA at all.

If you'll provide some details abound what your MTA is, how SA is glued on, and wht your internal network topology looks like (broadly) we may be able to offer some advice.

  Failure to plan ahead on someone else's part does not constitute
  an emergency on my part.                 -- David W. Barts in a.s.r
 5 days until Daylight Saving Time begins in U.S. - Spring Forward