Hi David

I am seeing the same thing with my systems. Most spam that makes it past the
filters are from hacked accounts.

I'm not really sure if punishing all the innocent freemail users is the answer?
It should be relatively easy to do if you want to though.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Jonas Akrouh Larsen

TechBiz ApS
Laplandsgade 4, 2. sal